Monday, May 17, 2010

Whats this baby name



James Bond: The name's Bond, James Bond.
Is it me or is it all men like we really don’t care what are baby name is. We only care if it’s a ghetto name like neshiqqa or tyrawondaa you know those names that don’t even need all the letters in them like when it’s a q and you only need a e in the name. that kind of stuff I don’t put up with but for some reason it was hard for me to pick a name for my daughter cause I really wanted to keep it simple like calling her jasmine or Kelly you know common regular girl name but no markia wanted to go all out she wanted to get a name that makes it unique she says she don’t want none of those name so every day she would ask me what do you want to name her I keep on saying I don’t know cause I don’t really know and tip for all coming up fathers( when your wife or girl ask your input on something your really saying it for no reason because there just gonna get mad because they don’t like what you said and they just don’t want to do what you said. she goes in the baby book and look for name but all the names I say are the same name in the baby book so she gets mad at me cause I cant find one I tell her that you should just name her Tyron Brinson just like Georg foremen he named all his kids gorge even his daughters. she really got mad at me so days pass and she tell me a name about her and her friend made called like princess Stevie - something Brinson i was like what the hell is a princess- Stevie I really didn’t like that so a week pass and markia came up with a name called sincere marj’sray Brinson I liked it was nice and I just fell in love with it and that was our daughter name sincere Brinson.

No comments: