Monday, May 24, 2010

the classes and the meeting

man I will never in my life go to any more baby classes I went to five baby classes and I’m gonna tell you about them like around when markia was about 2 and a half months we went to a birth class called best begins me and markia was the only young couple and we was black lol and we was late as all black people are. we walk I there and all eyes was on us once when we came in we sat rite down to the nearest table they had all the couple tell every body there name and how many month they are pregnant. markia was acting scary so she had me to tell every body about us so once we got done with that and they was telling us about what babies do when there around 1-4 months like they can poop and pee in you and they drink it to and they was showing us about the 2d ultra sounds and 3d one and at the end of it they was showing us breathing things and they gave us a fun bag. We went to that class at nine in the morning and didn’t get out till like three they didn’t give us any lunch so I was beefin. then when markia was five months we got a doula she came every other week for an hour or two helping s about breathing and how to breath when she is having to the baby she showed me was to cope with her when markia is going through her pregnant mean stage. And when markia was like six months we went to a car seat class I don’t even know why we went to a class I know how to put a car seat in but i think we went for the free car seat. Then for a weekly class almost we had a home nurse to come and tell us how markia was doing and teach us about what we didn’t know about. And there was the social worker for wick we had to meet her to get the voucher she was retarded like she wasn’t like she was acting hella like not knowing what she was doing.

No comments: