Monday, May 24, 2010

the birth

it was a early Saturday and me and markia was on the phone we was just talking and out of no where she said I think my water broke I was like stop lying then she said no I really think my water just broke I was like really are you sure did it really she was like yeah she called her mom and told her mom told her to call the hospital and they told her to go to the hospital so I told my dad to take me up there markia went and took a shower before she went cause she didn’t want to go all sticky and wet. so I get up there my dad said he gonna go back home and turn every thing off when I got in there I was so damn scarred but hap y I was bout to be a father to a baby girl when I got in there markia her mom and her grandmother was in a lil room where to doctors come take the blood pressure and see if the baby is doing rite so later on they moved her to a bigger room its around 10 thirty and she having contractions rite when she got 5 centimeters dilated they gave her the upper droller it looked weird like I thought they just put in your iv but like they have to put it in your spine but markia took it like a thug after she got that she was cool she was talking and making joke so it get around 11 and nothing going on they check in the baby and she pooping inside markia they said she was stressing so they said when they check again they might gonna have to if she still doing this where going to have to give you a emergency c section so minutes go by and they said sincere was doing the same thing so they said where gonna have to give you the c section markia wasn’t scared she like ok lets get this over with she wanted to be done so they take her in to a big o operation room and they made me put on jump suite like they had on it was really comfortable to they had to numb her from her waist up to her head she couldnt feel anything. like they went rite to work they didn’t waste anytime they cut her open quick it look so nasty like the blood was so red they were jus tuggin and tuggin they said if you don hear no crying its ok once sincere came out of there she was crying her lungs off she was crying for joy cause she was out that belly to tell you the truth I thought sincere was gonna be ugly cause for some reason I think all new born are ugly like they just all look the same for that first hour you know I thought she wasn’t gonna have no hair at all but when I seen her she was just glowing she had hair like a mug and I’m not saying it cause she mines I’m saying it cause she the truth I didn’t want to cry so I had to act hard but I was happy that I had my daughter sincere Marj'sharae Brinson 6 pounds . 8 ounces she’s my lil angle

No comments: